Re: Happy Birthday Stevie

Stevie! Happy Belated Birthday to you! Sorry I missed the day but was
down south partyin' with Miss Vicki et al.

Hope you had a wonderful b-day!

  • Re: Eds birthday??
    ... Did you ever get that pedal to work, or did you end up buying another one? ... My B-day was September 4th. ... I have been working at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center ... Happy Belated birthday, Ed. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Eds birthday??
    ... My B-day was September 4th. ... I can assure all of you, I am not the troll that is posting in here ... Happy Belated birthday, Ed. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Happy Birthday LTG
    ... Missed this one (damn vacation). ... Happy Belated Birthday Lloyd!!! ... Hope you had a great B-Day! ... Brian Bannon ...
    (rec.games.pinball)