Nick & Nora PJ's at Target

Has anyone else noticed these at Target? I was surprised to see a pair
of the sock monkey pj's in a recent flyer. What's up with this? I was
surprised to see them for $24.99 at Target, when I had paid $68 at
Nordstrom for the same design maybe a couple of years ago.

It's great that they're offering a lower priced line now, but I am
hoping quality isn't suffering.

  • Re: Nick & Nora PJs at Target
    ... > Has anyone else noticed these at Target? ... > of the sock monkey pj's in a recent flyer. ... the fabrics on the tag) for less than half the price my husband paid a ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Nick & Nora PJs at Target
    ... > Has anyone else noticed these at Target? ... > of the sock monkey pj's in a recent flyer. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Totan yellow targets, which type?
    ... flyer + what appears to be a factory picture ... > The Manual seems to be a bit unclear about what type of target to use. ... > - Should they both be the deep yellow rectange, or the thin oval yellow ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Power Play, drop targets colour?
    ... All machines and pics shows all blue.. ... correct part according to the manual and or flyer. ... Very often the flyer pic differs from the actual production. ... No opinion on the drop target color though - sometimes it comes down to personal preference. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Yet more validation ... challenges!
    ... Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) ... If prev = "" Then ... On Error GoTo EndMacro ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)