Re: KNEE SOCKS? Say it ain't so!

The only place for knee socks is under pants, which where I keep mine.
Nobody over the age of ten should wear them with skirts unless they're
a mandatory component of a school uniform.

Period. End of story.

  • Re: KNEE SOCKS? Say it aint so!
    ... > Nobody over the age of ten should wear them with skirts unless they're ... I have a hot pink lamb's wool/cashmere blend pair that I wear under ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Public flogging holds no fear for woman who dared wear trousers
    ... Unlike you I don't dictate what women should wear. ... You are the control ... skirts and dresses are all being dictated to, ... I suggest that showing one's feminine side is not a sign of weakness ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: ShopGirl
    ... because they aren't petite so they don't fit me. ... I'd also have the tailor custom-design me a perfect pair of jeans just ... all the items that don't flatter you, you never seem to wear, or have ... ourselves we are not the "type" that can wear skirts or LBDs, ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: goodness gracious so many ipad problems
    ... that the home button is starting to wear out from use. ... it also had a couple of aftermarket 3.5" drives go out, ... internal CPU/clock battery died of old age on my 2005 vintage 12" ... money is still changing hands for old classic macs. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)