Re: learn about beauty?/Magazines

Go to the very wonderful alibris.com and type in the title (hint:
Ellen Peck hyphenatedteen-age) and you'll find several for sale!

  • Re: Help finding a "backup" cigar
    ... http://www.lilbrown.com has the corona minors on sale (hint, hint, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Help with solutions to two DEs
    ... *slaps his forehead* oops, I just completely looked over how to solve ... for the second DE, thanks for that hint. ... Sam J. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: microsoft word 2002
    ... > like bill of sale or promissary note etc is there another program that ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: looking for atari star wars yoke
    ... > I'll even consider a non-functional gme cabinetin order to get one. ... > Anyone have one for sale? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: How do I send an attachment From My Documents?
    ... Hint: It's not Word. ... > lost and confused wrote: ... >>>Did you have a question about Microsoft Word? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)