Re: Worst Single Moment
- From: "Steve Trellert" <Vancanste@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 02:08:39 GMT
Whoops, guess i shoulda read the subject title a little more
accuractely..anyways the first two are tied in my books.
"Steve Trellert" <Vancanste@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
-The "I miss you so much" line in AOTC was awful at Anakin's mothers
funeral. Just the way it was delivered. I don't blame Hayden for his
acting since Lucas could have redone the shot until it was right.
-In ROTS, the patio "I love you more...." line (forget the actual dialogue
but that made me groan.
-Well it looks better now that the whole series is done but at the time in
ROTJ when Leia was revealed to be Luke's sister and "the other". I thought
it was pretty lame at the time.
-The Ewoks take alot of heat but really Jar Jar was far worse as some of
the Ewok scenes were fairly funny. Jar Jar ah no.
"Brett McConnie" <jodie.mcconnie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What is the worst single moment of the Star Wars Prequels? Originals? EU?
"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"
- Prev by Date: Re: Worst Single Moment
- Next by Date: Re: Greatest Single Moment
- Previous by thread: Re: Worst Single Moment
- Next by thread: Re: Worst Single Moment