Re: Darth Caedus, can he hold his new domain?
- From: "Benjamin Pavsner" <pavsnerp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 09:46:44 -0400
OK, haven't read ALL the post-movie stuff, which leads me to ask: is there
still the rule for there being only two Siths at a time? The rules for being
a Jedi are certainly more relaxed (Luke is openly married and has a kid).
"Ears" <ears@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have just finished reading Revelations and I am most interested in
where the last book is going to be going.
Are they going to have to kill Jacen to stop Caedus, or will he self
I wondered about the Darth title but then I realized that most normal
citizens don't remember the evil of the Galactic Empire, its just too
long ago, Jacen wasn't even born when the Empire was in full power, to
them a theory, maybe it wasn't so bad, and Alderaan, maybe that wasn't
as bad either.
I would think that once he proclaims himself Darth his forces would
face massive defections similar to the old Empire, certainly his
actions at Fondor would support that, I'm just wondering why as many
ships as they did followed him.
Palpatine wanted the Empire to be as human as possible so they'd be
easier to predict and control, Caedus doesn't seem to have that
limitation so a large portion of the galaxy may not notice, but we
Personally, I think its all doomed.
- Prev by Date: life size anakin skywalker for sale
- Next by Date: Re: Darth Caedus, can he hold his new domain?
- Previous by thread: Re: Darth Caedus, can he hold his new domain?
- Next by thread: Re: Darth Caedus, can he hold his new domain?