Re: Did You Make It to the Sith Finals?

*sigh*
thanks... yeah I agree.

I mean, not to dis anyone but, the names we were given were quite...
contrived really. I thought to myself "this is the best that were
chosen for voting?"

When I chose my name, I actually looked at a thesarus and tried to
find exotic sounding names that actually doubled as a vocabulary word.
Ever since I heard "Sidious" that was like "cool! a play on an evil
sounding word!"

Another name I would have submitted would have been

"Darth Severitus"

a play on sever (which is a synonym for sunder) and a play on severity
which is a synonym for fury