Re: Imperial Walkers in ESB
- From: "ardz" <hsvwalkinshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:58:41 +1200
"H" <H@xxx> wrote in message
"Aphelion" <sonship@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've always been curious on how they got the Walkers down to the surface
I always thought that a nice addition to the ESB SE would have been a
single shot of the AT-ATs or their carriers landing on the surface of
Now that would have been awesome....
No it wouldn't.
It would spoil the buildup of the Walker's approach. You feel them first,
then see them as tiny dots, you don't know what's really coming until they
unleash hell on the Rebels.
Yup good point...i take back what i said...... Seeing them clearly for the
first time through the Macrobinoculars certainly is a better move.....
- Prev by Date: Re: Star Wars tv series....
- Next by Date: size of the Death Star
- Previous by thread: Re: Imperial Walkers in ESB
- Next by thread: planet distances