Re: Did Darth Sidious create Anakin?

Are you saying that the only "proof" you'll accept are direct quotes
from characters?

Proof that actually says "Plageuis / Sidious created Anakin" that is
not based on words from known liars. Hearsay from known liars doesn't
count as proof of anything, except some people's gulibility.

That doesn't really answer the question, which is this - Is direct
speech from characters the only "actual proof" you will accept? Yes or
no question.

  • Re: Y&R Brad
    ... characters that remained likeable, sympathetic, generally nice, decent ... The core issue was the confederacy of liars and cheats...Amber, ... I don't like the assassination of Nikki, ... There is a real risk of a total lack of sympathy! ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Y&R Brad
    ... So, I kind of expected this from Shirl, but there is actually a point ... characters that remained likeable, sympathetic, generally nice, decent ... The core issue was the confederacy of liars and cheats...Amber, ... I don't like the assassination of Nikki, ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Did Darth Sidious create Anakin?
    ... not based on words from known liars. ... Hearsay from known liars doesn't ... speech from characters the only "actual proof" you will accept? ... whether the quote from the Vader Guide is indirect speech. ...
    (alt.fan.starwars)
  • Re: Did Darth Sidious create Anakin?
    ... not based on words from known liars. ... Hearsay from known liars doesn't ... speech from characters the only "actual proof" you will accept? ... All I've ever said is that you can not take what Sith Lords say to be ...
    (alt.fan.starwars)
  • Re: Y&R Brad
    ... > characters that remained likeable, sympathetic, generally nice, decent ... The core issue was the confederacy of liars and cheats...Amber, ... Then there was Phyllis and Sharon,,,both playing the other. ... I don't like the assassination of Nikki, ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)