Re: Did Darth Sidious create Anakin?

Anybody wrote:
In article <1141526025.614435.259160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Darth Mura" <shridurga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody wrote:

Nobody is saying ignore that book or any other book (other than the
'parrallel universe' stories), but nowhere in that quote does it
actually say Sidious or Plagueis created Anakin, or that they even
could. Plagueis could easily be lying to Sidious, and / or Sidious
could easily be lying to Anakin. The Sith lie to get what they want -
that's a fact. All that quote provides is another vague hint from
another known liar.

There is NO actual proof (yet) that Anakin was created by either Sith
Lord.

What does "actual proof" mean?

Something not based on a vague hint from known liars.

Something other than that _has_ been provided by myself and by others.
All you can say, though, is "there is no actual proof." And when
pressed on what constitutes "actual proof," you can't provide an
answer.

And you accused me being contrary? (rolls eyes)

  • Re: Tim, I will have to plonk you if you fail to cooperate
    ... This quote is as laughable as the pic of a single line of someone's CDL ... You are a LIAR and a FRAUD Roger. ... if it will get rid of the LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE I get from realitytrucker ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: POLITICAL THREAD -- WTF was Bill Bennett thinking?
    ... sinus headaches) for a couple days. ... to get the new Bob Woodward book, but got Franken's Liar, Liar, Pants on ... quote their own people -- because if you quote you don't have the leeway to, well, twist and spin and misrepresent. ... Doug Reese ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: How do you transfer an application...
    ... Liar. ... In that post you authored the quote and falsely attributed it to me. ... I took snit momentarily tonite out of my bozo bin to see what drivel he ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Apple Lags Behind On DVD-R/RWs?
    ... Snit wrote: ... If you had bothered to quote more than one ... ... no michael pervert glasser, what you did in this quote is snip and run, as is ... your normal habit when proved to be a LIAR. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Tiny lies and lies and lies and lies...
    ... >> Support for accusation: none. ... >> August 16, 2004, Tiny dancer wrote: ... >> As I've challenged you at least 100 times, QUOTE ME. ... >> You're SUCH a liar... ...
    (alt.true-crime)