Re: Once More the Sith shall rule the Galaxy
- From: Anybody <anybody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 17:50:07 +1300
In article <fHtOf.34611$_c.4455@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OSI
I haven't read a lot of "early history" EU. When did the Sith rule the
At least 1,000 years prior. Mundi says they hadn't been heard from in a
The Sith were last seen / heard of a millennia ago. I'd have to look it
up to check, but I think they last ruled the Galaxy 5,000 years before
Episode I and were defeated by the Jedi then.
- Prev by Date: Re: Did Darth Sidious create Anakin?
- Next by Date: Re: Did Darth Sidious create Anakin?
- Previous by thread: Re: Once More the Sith shall rule the Galaxy