Re: Where is Bill Kopeppel??

haha! nope - bill was harmless. i think he threatened to shoot me once
or twice, but it was all in good fun. no, it was wes whose ending i
sought...

  • Re: St. Louis 2009 HLGCBS
    ... -Getting psyched up to juggle. ... Lots of fun as combat always is, ... Especially Wes Peden (Absolutely mind blowing! ... -Picking up some Play one piece clubs. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Article on cowboy mounted shooting
    ... shoot at targets with a single-action revolver while riding a horse. ... They use primers with no bullet to shoot at balloons. ... A good competitor ... it's a lot of fun and most of the folks are pretty nice. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: First professional shoot!!
    ... This guys attitude is the reason i will never shoot another show ever ... learn how to have fun using your ... Crap happens during setup. ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: using a dSLR camera as a video camera
    ... Panasonic gear I now use, and I'm happier using that (and ... to be able to shoot photos easily with universal DOF, ... able to shoot the about the sharpest video possible within ... of fun shooting 30,000+ photos with my new small gear! ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Police involvement with Ed and Eddie
    ... I'm not vegan but don't think I'd shoot animals for fun. ... things to eat. ... Well I did say I would probably kill them myself if I needed to, ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)