Re: Digital Yoda in Episode I?
- From: "CHRIS COX" <chris.cox77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:00:54 GMT
I got my copy of Ep III delivered yesterday! Watched it twice already. Thank
the world for play.com!!! They always ship stuff out early.
"Chuck" <yadayada@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Michael Wheeler" <michaeljamesw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Hey all,
>> I was watching the "Chosen One" documentary on the Ep III disc and
>> noticed something. They run the clip from TPM of Yoda giving the "fear
>> leads to anger..." speech, except it was CGI, not the puppet. Hopefully
>> this means more changes have been made and will be seen on a future
> Of course, the obvious question is how did you get a copy of the disc
> Nov. 1 . . . the second thing is that I recall reading somewhere that the
> Yoda puppet of EP I was going to be replaced in a later release with a CGI
> Yoda. I'm not sure if there is an official document somewhere . . .
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Star Trek... Sulu has come out at last
- Next by Date: Re: When did Anakin pass the point of no return?
- Previous by thread: Re: Digital Yoda in Episode I?
- Next by thread: Luke, I am your Father