Re: How does Darth Vader eat?
- From: "Broken Spirit v2.0" <radiohead3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:42:53 GMT
If he has living tissue, and he does, then yes, he has to eat, or that
tissue would die. He would at least need protein, cuz even in Biology class
I was taught that without it, we would all die. Most important thing you can
> If he's more machine than man, does he need to eat?
> He "invites" Han, Leia and Lando to the dining table on Bespin ("We would
> be honoured if you joined us"), but he obviously can't eat at the table
> without his hyperbaric chamber (or whatever it is.).
> "Nate" <warburtonproductions@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On his star destroyer he has a certain room where he can take off his
>> helmet and the room uses some technoliges to keep him alive. So he can
>> take off the helmet and mask in order to eat or drink.
>> ::: Nate :::
>> "Airyx" <eweinkam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
- Prev by Date: Re: Why did Anakin appear younger after Vader died?
- Next by Date: Re: Do you think Obi-Wan sucks?
- Previous by thread: Re: How does Darth Vader eat?
- Next by thread: Re: How does Darth Vader eat?