JESUS IS LORD!

JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that GOD hath raised HIM from the dead, thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (cf.THE HOLY BIBLE: ROMANS 10:9 and ACTS 16:31b)

Have you received THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL’S MOST BELOVED and ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to be your personal Lord and Savior?

If not, say this prayer: “LORD GOD, please forgive me of my sins. Thank YOU for YOUR Faithfulness in always being with me and loving me so much to send me YOUR MOST BELOVED and ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to die on the cross for me. I receive HIM now into my heart and life to be my Lord and Savior. I pray this in the name of GOD, THE FATHER; GOD, THE SON; and GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT. † Amen.”

“So let everyone in Israel know for certain that GOD has made this JESUS, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!” ACTS 2:36

“For I tell you, you will not see ME again until you say, 'Blessed is HE who comes in the name of THE LORD.'” MATTHEW 23:39

Visit and share this with family, friends, fans, and followers: www.BIBLEstudycd.com/Lessons.html

May you be blessed abundantly!

THE GOSPEL:
www.ebible.com/kjv/matthew
www.ebible.com/kjv/mark
www.ebible.com/kjv/luke
www.ebible.com/kjv/john

  • Re: Lets Celebrate Jesus Death!
    ... Good Friday is the greatest day of the year, because we celebrate Jesus' ... The Lord rebuke thee. ... For all men, the just as well as the unjust, shall be brought before God the ... 93 What I have said unto you must needs be, that all men may be left without ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: Magdalenian experiment (continuation)
    ... Jesus was the anointed one, christos Christ, ... He was born in AAR RAA NOS ... His son was Isaac, ... The Lord appears to him in an aureole of light, ...
    (sci.lang)
  • The Apostle Who Remained
    ... In the Gospel of John, chapter 21, vs 18-23, the apostle ... As Jesus then ... The Lord gives Peter a most interesting answer to ... Mal 4:1,5,6-- More on this great Judgment of God on His own ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: David Mills
    ... on this day to celebrate the death of Jesus, ... Thus saith the Lord, thou art a son of perdition. ... For all men, the just as well as the unjust, shall be brought before God the ... 93 What I have said unto you must needs be, that all men may be left without ...
    (talk.atheism)
  • Re: Evolution is not a fact
    ... conviction of the Holy Spirit that I needed Jesus as my ... Savior and as my Lord. ... tell a person that God loves them. ... I was quiet because this feeling of joy went along ...
    (talk.origins)