LSQG™ - Monday, 6/25/MMXII #3694

Late Show Quick Guide - Monday, 6/25/MMXII

~From New York~
"...the greatest city in the world..."
~Opening List~
Emma Stone
Jimmie Walker
Diamond Rugs
"And now...with the news, traffic and weather...David Letterman"
~Monologue~
CBS News Special Report
Rick Perry Still Sharp As A Tack
~CB~
Desk Chat
TTL - Things You May Not Know About The United States Supreme Court
~CB~
Emma Stone (Panel)
BSH
~CB~
Uniform Numbers With Bill Scheft
~CB~
Maroon 5 Live On Letterman
Exclusive Ed Sullivan Theater Concert Webcast
Live Tuesday At 8 P.M. Eastern 5 P.M. Pacific
Only At cbs.com/lateshow
Hey!
Mel And Carl!
~CB~
Jimmie Walker (Panel)
~CB~
Diamond Rugs (Music)
"Drive me home Helen"

--

Alan

www.best-page.us

www.wfp.org

~WWWWW~
What a Wonderful Web We Weave

  • whats next for dave?
    ... What's next for Dave? ... Letterman has now tackled news of his sexual dalliances head-on in two ... help of 10 of the nation's top TV critics and media reporters. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: News Article: Is DL now the best news interviewer on TV?
    ... Is David Letterman now the best news interviewer on TV? ... everyone from MSNBC host Rachel Maddow to View host Barbara Walters ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Update
    ... I'm way behind on my project for the Clarion West Writing Marathon, ... will have a party at Worldcon, ... Wednesday Electronic Storyteller's Bowl panel, ... That's some of the news fit to print. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Talking Head
    ... one of the most common programme elements or styles (one person, ... presents the news. ... I would say that "talking heads" also includes a panel show. ... the person than the head, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: OT| Late Nights Dave tear OReally a new one
    ... >Letterman should stick to interviewing Hollywood stars, ... news is neither fair or balanced and dwells on obscure ... and "axe that bitch to chill,Davie, Tell that bitch to chill". ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)