Re: LSQG™ - Thursday, 6/21/MMXII #

On Jun 23, 1:58 pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lpfeffa filted:

On 6/23/2012 3:18 AM, Twibil wrote:

I know you're none too fond of him, but I've liked Short ever since
his role in "The Three Amigos": a film that had flashes of brilliance
here and there between the just-plain-silly parts.

I loved The Singing Bush.

Randy Newman!...

Also, didn't mention it before, but my favorite line in "The Three Amigos" came
from Short as the Amigos are getting the villagers ready for El Guapo's attack:
"Sew, old woman! Sew like the wind!"...r

--
Me?  Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.

Yes yes , "The Three Amigos" is a classic SNL Alumni movie full of
Canadians. The trio Martin Short, Billy Crystal, and Bill Murry worked
great together, and that's what made it work.