Re: LSQG™ - Thursday, 6/21/MMXII #3693

On Jun 22, 10:25 pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Donz5 filted:

On Jun 22, 2:58=A0pm, daveletterman...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
During the broaddway camera/water hose segment I could've sworn I saw tha=
t mr. tough guy/kid in the grey t-shirt again, and he was there on the wedn=
esday segment

During the summer Friday repeat weeks, both Wednesday's and Thursday's
broadcasts are being taped on Wednesdays, the first at 3:30 PM, the
second at 6 PM. So the guy simply stuck around for the second taping
hours later.

Am I right in thinking that Bruce and Linda have been sent packing to that great
home for running bits in the sky, to make room for the "nurse on rounds"?....r

--
Me?  Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.

Bruce and Linda promoed LS Weekend on Thursday's show.

  • Re: Springsteen Not Even Pretending Anymore
    ... on Band Aids - Bruce Sings The Best Of Barry Manilows Jingles" another three ... Barry Manilow wrote "Stuck on Band-Aids"? ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Thursday, 7/31/08 Setlist (Giants Stadium)
    ... 55,000 tix on sale for tonight, and only for the last 7 months... ... they would delay the show so that people who were stuck could get in... ... But do you really think Bruce was concerned about the fans ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: New Classic Villains...
    ... or Superboy-Prime...but his "breaking of the Bat" would have had ... greater dramatic impact if he hadn't stuck around...now he's basically ... I think he could have an interesting story in him if Bruce came back ...
    (rec.arts.comics.dc.universe)
  • Re: Really Despicable, Mr. Springsteen
    ... Giants Stadium last summer, when he made us wait an extra hour for the ... "Making" us wait because 1/2 the people were stuck on the turnpike. ... nobody said last year that was the last Bruce show at GS. ... I think Bruce did a good thing that night by delaying the start ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)