Re: LSQG™ - Thursday, 6/21/MMXII #3693

On Jun 22, 10:25 pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Donz5 filted:

On Jun 22, 2:58=A0pm, daveletterman...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
During the broaddway camera/water hose segment I could've sworn I saw tha=
t mr. tough guy/kid in the grey t-shirt again, and he was there on the wedn=
esday segment

During the summer Friday repeat weeks, both Wednesday's and Thursday's
broadcasts are being taped on Wednesdays, the first at 3:30 PM, the
second at 6 PM. So the guy simply stuck around for the second taping
hours later.

Am I right in thinking that Bruce and Linda have been sent packing to that great
home for running bits in the sky, to make room for the "nurse on rounds"?....r

Me?  Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.

Bruce and Linda promoed LS Weekend on Thursday's show.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Springsteen Not Even Pretending Anymore
    ... on Band Aids - Bruce Sings The Best Of Barry Manilows Jingles" another three ... Barry Manilow wrote "Stuck on Band-Aids"? ...
  • Re: Thursday, 7/31/08 Setlist (Giants Stadium)
    ... 55,000 tix on sale for tonight, and only for the last 7 months... ... they would delay the show so that people who were stuck could get in... ... But do you really think Bruce was concerned about the fans ...
  • Re: New Classic Villains...
    ... or Superboy-Prime...but his "breaking of the Bat" would have had ... greater dramatic impact if he hadn't stuck he's basically ... I think he could have an interesting story in him if Bruce came back ...
  • Re: Really Despicable, Mr. Springsteen
    ... Giants Stadium last summer, when he made us wait an extra hour for the ... "Making" us wait because 1/2 the people were stuck on the turnpike. ... nobody said last year that was the last Bruce show at GS. ... I think Bruce did a good thing that night by delaying the start ...