Re: LSQG™ - Thursday, 6/21/MMXII #3693

On Jun 22, 10:25 pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Donz5 filted:

On Jun 22, 2:58=A0pm, daveletterman...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
During the broaddway camera/water hose segment I could've sworn I saw tha=
t mr. tough guy/kid in the grey t-shirt again, and he was there on the wedn=
esday segment

During the summer Friday repeat weeks, both Wednesday's and Thursday's
broadcasts are being taped on Wednesdays, the first at 3:30 PM, the
second at 6 PM. So the guy simply stuck around for the second taping
hours later.

Am I right in thinking that Bruce and Linda have been sent packing to that great
home for running bits in the sky, to make room for the "nurse on rounds"?....r

--
Me?  Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.

Bruce and Linda promoed LS Weekend on Thursday's show.
.