Re: Online jihadist calls for Muslims to kill David Letterman

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:24:50 -0700 (PDT), "kathie8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<fogcitykathie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An internet jihadist has called upon American Muslims to kill comedian
David Letterman.

Pllease tell me the folks at CBS/WWP/New York City are taking this
threat seriously and beefing up security big time.

  • Re: Online jihadist calls for Muslims to kill David Letterman
    ... Pllease tell me the folks at CBS/WWP/New York City are taking this ... threat seriously and beefing up security big time. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Online jihadist calls for Muslims to kill David Letterman
    ... Pllease tell me the folks at CBS/WWP/New York City are taking this ... threat seriously and beefing up security big time. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re:[fw-wiz] Vulnerability Response (was: BGP TCP RST Attacks)
    ... of folks are using stuff that isn't working well. ... Working harder on it may not make it better. ... >>fundamental security core of their OS. ... >the typical corporate network? ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Yonder Mountain String Band(ndc)
    ... If necessary call security over to alleviate the problem. ... folks at our shows are respectful and mean no harm, ... but people were throwing stuff at Phil and Joan a week ago ... flung a water bottle that wizzed by Joan's head; ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Security rankings
    ... DoE, DoD, NSF, etc. do this all of the time. ... government agency, do sponsor critiques of itself, this is true. ... And how do you think you are talking to with the "MS Folks" stuff? ... I know for a fact that people have reported security holes to MS. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)