Re: This Dave in History - August 14

R H Draney <dadoctah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:j27tha01q6f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

From time to time we'll hear from somewhere what Meg, or Dick Assman,
or Manny the Hippie, or various other "regular" folks who've been
Touched By The Daveness, are up to...wonder what Tara's doing these
days....

For me, that person is Arnie Barnes. It's been so long... what do you
suppose ever happened to him?

  • Re: This Dave in History - August 14
    ... Tara Duffy gets a wash. ... somewhere what Meg, or Dick Assman, ... and Manny the Hippie is now Manny the Corporate CEO. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: WEHTs?
    ... - Manny the Hippie ... And I swear I was wondering about Dick Assman the day I visited the ... realize overly fast eating could cause bloating. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: WEHTs?
    ... Sparky Mortimer ... Manny the Hippie ... A pessimist sees the glass as half empty. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Papi and Manny
    ... I get the impression that Manny is getting serious - that he gets bored late ... in the regular season. ... to look at their postseason numbers now! ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Daves little obsessions
    ... Manny the hippie. ... And he did disappear from the show quite abruptly ... Diggety-Dank. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)