Re: After 29 Years
- From: Twibil <nowayjose6@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:46:11 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 20, 11:49 am, James Langdell <jameslangd...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 19, 4:08 pm, James Langdell <jameslangd...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 19, 2:20 pm, iamh2o...@xxxxxxxxx (Steve Curtis) wrote:
Top 10 Reasons Dave Runs Across the
Back of the Stage at the Opening of the
10. The rats at the Ed are chasing him.
9. Trying to stay warm in the cold
8. Activating his self-winding watch so
he can tell how we're doing on time.
7. Sue Hum is trying to measure his
6. Last-second sock whitening
5. Escaping the remainder of the "Fire Dave" rally shouting: "There he
is, get him!"
4. Uhhhhhhh... Magnets?
Merging back in a contribution from Twibil that repeated the number 8
in this thread, now number 3:
3. Ducking the #%**+@! paparazzi.
2. There's a chip implanted in his head. Damn chip.
Let's hope PETA never hears about this!
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: The World Has Gone Nuts - Part I
- Next by Date: Re: After 29 Years
- Previous by thread: Re: After 29 Years
- Next by thread: Re: After 29 Years