Re: Harry Truman joke in Monday's show
- From: Terry <terrym1011@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:54:17 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 14, 11:50 pm, "Alan Page" <alp...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Seriously, how does something that stupid and unfunny pass all the
checkpoints to get on the air?
That would be Dave.
Isn't there one sane person in the
whole operation who steps in and decides there has to be something
better than this?
Again, that would be Dave.
A dozen writers on staff and they come up with that?
Actually, 14 on staff, unless Tom Ruprecht has been replaced.
One of them is Dave.
What a Wonderful Web We Weave
Any theories on why Dave doesn't go into the audience any more? It
always seemed like those segments were a good chance to let him
interact with people and ad lib. They've gone from overdoing stuff at
the Hello Deli to never doing it. I assume Rupert will be back to put
the meatball on the Christmas tree.
- Prev by Date: Re: Harry Truman joke in Monday's show
- Next by Date: hottttt.................sexey..........................
- Previous by thread: Re: Harry Truman joke in Monday's show
- Next by thread: Re: Harry Truman joke in Monday's show