Harry Truman joke in Monday's show
- From: Terry <terrym1011@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Seriously, how does something that stupid and unfunny pass all the
checkpoints to get on the air? Isn't there one sane person in the
whole operation who steps in and decides there has to be something
better than this? A dozen writers on staff and they come up with that?
If that's what they have, bring back Brush With Greatness or Stump The
Band or Psychic Sandwich.
- Prev by Date: Re: At last: Darlene Love is booked, along with DDY's favorite guest.
- Next by Date: Re: Harry Truman joke in Monday's show
- Previous by thread: Mysteries of God
- Next by thread: Re: Harry Truman joke in Monday's show