- From: R H Draney <dadoctah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Sep 2010 12:36:05 -0700
Default User filted:
"R H Draney" <dadoctah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
With the lone exception of "Susie", played by Deborah Walley, every
regular character on "The Mothers-In-Law" was played by an actor with the
first name (this is sometimes known as the "Tony Danza principle")...in
second season, Richard Deacon replaced Roger C Carmel as "Roger"....
The US version of the "The Office" has four regulars with the same first
name as their own,: Angela, Oscar, Phyllis, and Creed. Three of the actors
on the show are from St. Louis.
And then there's the extreme case:
- Prev by Date: Re: Socks worn, autographed by David Letterman up for auction
- Next by Date: Re: Leno
- Previous by thread: Re: .
- Next by thread: So where is the Video of Cooki ( the Thigh lady ) on the Show the other nite