Re: Top Ten Reasons for Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's brain freeze
- From: iamh2oman@xxxxxxxxx (Steve Curtis)
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 01:01:32 -0700
(Steve Curtis) wrote:
Tell us: are you familier with the term
Seems like the term "familiar" passed
Poor Steve: still thinks that playing
"gotcha" with typos makes him look cool.
Nope, you got it wrong. You're mistaking "cool" for constructive
Alas, Steve, "whoosh" means that
someone missed the entire thrust of the
post they were replying to, and it has
nothing to do with the improper use of a
In your case it does. Your lack of proofing prior to posting as
evidenced by your use of a "typo" without correction would qualify as a
form of "whoosh," wouldn't ya say?
That means you're at least as guilty as I:
the difference being that I never attempt
to deliver pedantic lectures on English
while misusing words myself.
Proofing beforehand might help in preventing the misuse, wouldn't ya
This more than likely explains why I've
written and sold a number of articles to
national publications over the years.
Ah, but another one of your unsubstantiated claims. Your "it is so,
because I said so" position is really quite laughable.
And you haven't.
- Prev by Date: Re: Top Ten Reasons for Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's brain freeze
- Next by Date: OT: AFL 4 NFL '10 Last Call
- Previous by thread: Re: Top Ten Reasons for Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's brain freeze
- Next by thread: Re: Top Ten Reasons for Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's brain freeze