Re: Favorite moments of LS (and LN) randomness
- From: James Langdell <jameslangdell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:43:45 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 11, 12:56 pm, Sally <SallyDr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 11, 1:24 pm, DDY <dyo...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 10, 11:39 pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What was your favorite moment on the Late Show or its NBC predecessor shows that
could not have been predicted in advance?
My first nominee: Johnny Dark made up as Mark Twain suddenly busting out in a
top-notch rendition of BJ Thomas's "Hooked on a Feeling"....r
3/22/91: Dave takes Bill Wendell out in the woods. He tricks him into
digging a shallow grave, kills him and buries him.
DDY's Late Show Fan Pagehttp://www.ddy.com/dl3.html
A moment I'll never forget was just a few seconds long, and from LATE
NIGHT. Dave immersed himself (wearing a protective suit) into a huge
bowl of cereal and milk. The moment, fleeting as it was, came when he
slipped into the mix as they poured in the milk and his feet lifted
up. I remember thinking, "Oh, my God, he's got gorgeous feet!"
I don't usually think about whether men have beautiful feet or not,
but I learned something that night. In any event, I think everything
must be beautiful by Dave...if his feet are.
Sally, did you launch into singing that aria from Handel's Messiah
about beautiful feet?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: New game to play for dark week
- Next by Date: Re: Why Sandra Bullock?
- Previous by thread: Re: Favorite moments of LS (and LN) randomness
- Next by thread: Re: Favorite moments of LS (and LN) randomness