Re: Does Dave still have his 'casting couch' ?

On Jul 30, 4:37 am, Twibil <nowayjo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 30, 1:16 am, Sally <SallyDr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey, he does "casting" from that couch? Hmmm.

As I understand it from my time as a musician in L.A.; it's the female
fans who do the castings...

No kidding. Imagine that!

S.

  • Re: Fritzl
    ... Can't imagine choosing a male over a female to walk me through the ... my husband woulda been in the waiting room. ... giving birth, there is _no one_ I would rather have by my side. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Fire Moffatt Now Please
    ... New fans are learning what long-term fans already know. ... How do you know that in all cases they are female? ... Caprica being a war series because that turns off female viewers. ... Maybe RTD being gay did have an effect. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Fire Moffatt Now Please
    ... Stephen Wilson wrote: ... New fans are learning what long-term fans already know. ... How do you know that in all cases they are female? ... Caprica being a war series because that turns off female viewers. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Fritzl
    ... Can't imagine choosing a male over a female to walk me through the ... my husband woulda been in the waiting room. ... giving birth, there is _no one_ I would rather have by my side. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Rogers new Rolex ad
    ... Can you imagine ogre ever doing such an ad??? ... With Federer, you don't get the same vibe. ... fast closing on 2 million fans on facebook. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)