Re: Does Dave still have his 'casting couch' ?

On Jul 30, 4:37 am, Twibil <nowayjo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 30, 1:16 am, Sally <SallyDr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey, he does "casting" from that couch? Hmmm.

As I understand it from my time as a musician in L.A.; it's the female
fans who do the castings...

No kidding. Imagine that!

S.

  • Re: Fritzl
    ... Can't imagine choosing a male over a female to walk me through the ... my husband woulda been in the waiting room. ... giving birth, there is _no one_ I would rather have by my side. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Fire Moffatt Now Please
    ... New fans are learning what long-term fans already know. ... How do you know that in all cases they are female? ... Caprica being a war series because that turns off female viewers. ... Maybe RTD being gay did have an effect. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Fire Moffatt Now Please
    ... Stephen Wilson wrote: ... New fans are learning what long-term fans already know. ... How do you know that in all cases they are female? ... Caprica being a war series because that turns off female viewers. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Fritzl
    ... Can't imagine choosing a male over a female to walk me through the ... my husband woulda been in the waiting room. ... giving birth, there is _no one_ I would rather have by my side. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Rogers new Rolex ad
    ... Can you imagine ogre ever doing such an ad??? ... With Federer, you don't get the same vibe. ... They were talking about the fact that Federer was getting additional facebook fans at some ridiculous rate. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)