Re: Someone shoul sue Dave
- From: Donz5 <donz5@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:56:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 29, 3:19 pm, 7...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:24:10 -0700 (PDT), Donz5 <do...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 28, 9:54 am, 7...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 03:23:11 GMT, Wiseguy <epw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
7...@xxxxxxxxx wrote innews:n5nu46lagsrpl410c580m5ademkhh7e7dv@xxxxxxx:
Someone should Sue Dave, New York City is not the greatest city.
Especially when it still has the Yankees.
Sports is irrelevant to greatest city.
Reasons why New York City sucks:
1. Too big, too crowded.
2. Crime capital of the country.
Wow, you sure know your stats.
Top 100 Least-Safe Cities:
Look at where NYC is within that hundred. What? It's not included?
3. Pollution capital of the country.
Top research, buddy!
Most polluted US cities:
Look at where NYC is within the three Top Ten lists (by short-term
particle pollution [Pittsburgh], ozone pollution [L.A.], and year-
round particle pollution [Bakersfield]).
What? NYC isn't in any of those lists?.
Whomever made this list hasn't been to New York City in the middle
of a scorchng heat wave.
They probably weren't even visiting New York City in the summer.
Provide your own source and then we can have a discussion. But simply
denying the known facts won't get you very far.
- Prev by Date: Re: Someone shoul sue Dave
- Next by Date: Re: Someone shoul sue Dave
- Previous by thread: Re: Someone shoul sue Dave
- Next by thread: Re: Someone shoul sue Dave