Re: Didn't anyone see that on Bill Murray's head!?

Twibil <nowayjose6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:8e397f9a-d703-4924-82a9-
9b7e7f33ee6a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Jul 23, 12:46 pm, Sally <SallyDr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It's Aronne, I believe, and I think he's there mainly for decorative
purposes.

Ever since he let Dave come out with his eye looking like a
cauliflower because of shingles, and allowed him to "go on with the
show," I decided a potted plant could be the house doctor and do a
better job. The show doesn't have to go on when you're physically
disfigured as badly as Dave was.

I'm just sayin' I was shocked.

You misconstrue the doctor's job, Sally. Whatever his name, he has no
power to "let" or "allow" Dave to appear unless Dave is comatose and
cannot make his own decisions.

An in-house doctor is there as an employee: to fix whatever needs
fixing and to give medical advise -if it's asked for. But that's
normally about it.

~Pete

advise - verb
advice - noun

  • Re: Didnt anyone see that on Bill Murrays head!?
    ... Ever since he let Dave come out with his eye looking like a ... cauliflower because of shingles, and allowed him to "go on with the ... show," I decided a potted plant could be the house doctor and do a ... disfigured as badly as Dave was. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • This Dave in History - August 26
    ... Dave calls the Brazilian Coffee House and orders $100 worth of flan; ... Rena Smaha's Rhesus monkey Sandy doesn't see eye to eye with ... Ringo - 8. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Maybes show analysis, Fri 2/19
    ... Nicole seemed to be pissed off when Dave asked her for a second ... Dave commenting about "floaters." ... "Let's go down the hall to the eye doctor." ... The eye doctor ran tests. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Didnt anyone see that on Bill Murrays head!?
    ... Had I been the doctor, however, I would have ... I've had shingles, and that makes me suspect that Dave wasn't ... horrendous eye problems for a run of 10 years--so I know about serious ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: If we ever needed purrs- Mondays looking good!
    ... left eye then did the whole "How many fingers am I holding up?" ... Sunday nigth he asked for some pain control and got this nurse who kept ... I do not know why but I do know that some people need special glasses for computer. ... We continue to purr for Dave and we wish you lots of success in your new job, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)