Didn't anyone see that on Bill Murray's head!?

He had a huge laceration there from diving into the dumpster pool. Am
I the only one who saw that? Where the heck was Dr. Aroni(sp)??

  • Re: Didnt anyone see that on Bill Murrays head!?
    ... He had a huge laceration there from diving into the dumpster pool. ... When the show came back from commercial the blood was no longer as ... It was a very minor cut, and I think most of the blood that was ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Anybody still here?
    ... read - and this sure in the heck has little enough about diving Oh boy, ... gal we used to go with before that south of there runs a bakery now, ... that it won't take 30 hours flight time and two months pay to get there, ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: CO Reward Travel FFMs now greatly inflated
    ... Florida is on the way back from GC. ... Heck, you could practically swim. ... Who're you diving with over there? ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Cozumel Dive operators
    ... Actually Wilma is probably going to pass well east of CZM. ... Vis will ... Heck, they were diving 2 days ...
    (rec.scuba)