Re: Trivia Questions to get tickets

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 08:23:52 -0700 (PDT), swangdb <swangdb@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I knew the answer to the Rupert G question ("The Hello Deli") when I
received my tickets last month.

What are some other questions the Letterman staff is liable to ask? I
probably won't return to NYC for a while but I'm curious what other
questions I could be asked if I applied for tickets again.

You have to answer a trvia question to get tickets?

  • Re: Parking in NYC!!!!!
    ... Fortunately cops in NYC have other, ... Giving out easy parking tickets makes more money ... ticket quotas illegal, and the NYC office of collective bargaining just ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Got Cream!
    ... > My tickets for Cream just arrived. ... MSG, NYC or bust! ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Sales Tax on Broadway
    ... miles west of NYC) was about equal to the NYC parking. ... I think I bought about 5 full price tickets TOTAL post ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Ticket question
    ... Hi all - here's a question for you Late Show live vets: ... Found out last week I will be in NYC later this month -- I went to the ... website and filled in the form for tickets for the dates I will be ... arrangements soon and will be aggrieved if I wind up missing a chance ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Fall Tour Dates
    ... > Uniondale should be NYC, ... > go on sale at the exact same time. ... > tickets each, that's only about one stadium show. ... All the northweastern shows add up to a single stadium? ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)