Re: Starting Off Next Week...3.8.10

On Mar 20, 2:09 pm, Riggs <BillyRigg...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 20, 12:02 pm, katycren <Katyc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 20, 11:45 am, The Oracle <jinc...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 20, 5:25 am, Maybe <Maybeso...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 15, 2:06 pm, alynch <lynch72...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

3/29 Actor Robin Williams; the latest contestant voted
off "American Idol" (n)-

It is official.  Every Monday, the loser on American Idol will be on
the big show.  And then, the winner of the big Idol contest will sing.

From Radio/TV Business Report:

...latest contestants to be voted off "American Idol" each week will make their first late night talk show appearances on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN every Monday, beginning Monday, March 22 with recently eliminated Lacey Brown, and culminating in a performance on the LATE SHOW by the ultimate winner of this season's contest. <

For the whole article:http://www.rbr.com/tv-cable/tv-programming/22583.html

Maybe...I'm glad all of them are not singing!

They will all sing... so sees the Oracle

So will every contestant who made it to the final 12 perform on the
Late Show, once they are eliminated?  A couple of the final 12 had
already been eliminated before Lacey. (I really liked that white-
haired girl -- Lily? -- so I hope she'll get to sing.)

Kate

Lacey was #12 - there are only 11 left.  The others were not part of
the Final 12

Oh... my mistake, then. I thought the final 12 were selected last
week, and I knew that Lily with the white hair had been voted off.

Thank you for the clarification. I, for one, am looking forward to
seeing the contestants perform.

Kate

  • Re: Starting Off Next Week...3.8.10
    ... off "American Idol" - ... the winner of the big Idol contest will sing. ... Maybe...so we have to sit through 11 AI losers singing ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Starting Off Next Week...3.8.10
    ... off "American Idol" - ... the winner of the big Idol contest will sing.. ... so sees the Oracle ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Starting Off Next Week...3.8.10
    ... off "American Idol" - ... the winner of the big Idol contest will sing. ... Lacey was #12 - there are only 11 left. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Gettin sick of it...
    ... FWIW, I like the bluesy, down-home style of the newest American Idol ... winner, Taylor Hicks. ... But for at least a week here in the San Antonio ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: American Idol Songwriting Contest
    ... and the winner gets his or her song ... golden elevator to the top in sort of the same way the American Idol ... part of the price you pay for your short-cut ticket to the top. ...
    (rec.music.makers.songwriting)