Re: Audience Tonight
- From: ronnie <r_heuer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:54:23 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 11, 3:32 pm, Helen Read <h...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/10/2010 11:15 PM, ronnie wrote:
On Feb 10, 9:10 pm, Helen Read<h...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/10/2010 7:04 PM, DTSmith wrote:
On Feb 10, 6:45 pm, ezmama1d<ezmam...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Word on the street is we can't get out on the streets...
NYC schools were closed and CUNY Colleges were closed too
Yeah snow day!!! No work.
In Canada, we call this "winter."
In Vermont, too. Although, this is two storms in a row that have
completely missed us. Rip City.
Rats. I played the Helen and lost. I thought you were going to say,
"In Vermont we call that 'spring.'" :-)
Ah, sorry. How about this:
In Vermont, we call that shorts weather.
HPR- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Ha! Even better. Thank you!
- Prev by Date: Re: So how much did he Lose?
- Next by Date: Re: So how much did he Lose?
- Previous by thread: Re: Audience Tonight
- Next by thread: Re: Audience Tonight