Re: Audience Tonight

On Feb 10, 9:10 pm, Helen Read <h...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/10/2010 7:04 PM, DTSmith wrote:

On Feb 10, 6:45 pm, ezmama1d<ezmam...@xxxxxxx>  wrote:

Word on the street is we can't get out on the streets...
NYC schools were closed and CUNY Colleges were closed too
Yeah snow day!!! No work.

In Canada, we call this "winter."

In Vermont, too. Although, this is two storms in a row that have
completely missed us. Rip City.

--
HPR

Rats. I played the Helen and lost. I thought you were going to say,
"In Vermont we call that 'spring.'" :-)

-ronnie

  • Re: Audience Tonight
    ... NYC schools were closed and CUNY Colleges were closed too ... Yeah snow day!!! ... Rip City. ... In Vermont, ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Audience Tonight
    ... NYC schools were closed and CUNY Colleges were closed too ... Yeah snow day!!! ... In Vermont, too. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Audience Tonight
    ... NYC schools were closed and CUNY Colleges were closed too ... Yeah snow day!!! ... Rip City. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Audience Tonight
    ... NYC schools were closed and CUNY Colleges were closed too ... Yeah snow day!!! ... In Canada, we call this "winter." ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)