Re: Too bad Conan couldn't have been there.
- From: Tom Wolper <twolper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 14:29:39 -0500
On 2/8/10 1:50 PM, eligain@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Feb 8, 8:36 am, "Heron McKeister"<n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:"garyd"<applekra...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:63fa6d9f-043c-4527-9864-bc4bffa60c53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Rob Burnett is saying that Dave wanted Conan to be there too but thatit just never came together. Too bad. It would have been hilarious if
after Dave and Jay's little interaction, Conan would have come in from
the kitchen with popcorn and a drink and then pointed to Leno on the
couch and said, "Hey, you took my seat!"
Congratulations, now that's an inspired and truly funny idea.
I wouldn't be surprised by some type of reciprocal participation
from Dave, perhaps also in a commercial, for either the JLS or TS.
I think tonight is the last JLS.
There's two weeks of Olympics to run promos.
- Prev by Date: Re: How did Latterman's Arrogant Colts Super Bowl Prediction Pan out?
- Next by Date: Re: Too bad Conan couldn't have been there.
- Previous by thread: Re: Too bad Conan couldn't have been there.
- Next by thread: Re: Too bad Conan couldn't have been there.