Re: Too bad Conan couldn't have been there.
- From: garyd <applekrate1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 00:01:38 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 8, 12:00 am, CliffB <fl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 8, 12:59 am, "Frosty" <frostywinni...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Rob Burnett is saying that Dave wanted Conan to be there too but that
it just never came together. Too bad. It would have been hilarious if
after Dave and Jay's little interaction, Conan would have come in from
the kitchen with popcorn and a drink and then pointed to Leno on the
couch and said, "Hey, you took my seat!"
Petty Coney just couldn't get over his pique it seems.
Maybe you should read the article before you comment.
- Prev by Date: Re: How did Latterman's Arrogant Colts Super Bowl Prediction Pan out?
- Next by Date: Re: Did you catch it?
- Previous by thread: Re: Too bad Conan couldn't have been there.
- Next by thread: Re: Too bad Conan couldn't have been there.