Re: Did you catch it?
- From: PB <pbca1965@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 19:52:24 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 7, 7:26 pm, elig...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:23 pm, "Frosty" <frostywinni...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave, Oprah and Jay ad.
I thought it was a focking Doritos commercial.
But it was for the Late Show!!!
I wonder if Jay and Dave buried the hatchet in the mist of this whole
I don't think there's any hatchet to be buried. I think you need a
walk out in fresh air. Give your head a shake. Some of you seem more
emotionally involved in Letterman's life and career than Letterman
Cute ad, all 18 seconds of it, but what' the big deal ?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Question
- Next by Date: How did Latterman's Arrogant Colts Super Bowl Prediction Pan out?
- Previous by thread: Re: Did you catch it?
- Next by thread: Re: Did you catch it?