Re: OT: Question

On Feb 7, 10:41 pm, Robert Cohen <robtco...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 7, 7:25 pm, Lucy <lpfe...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do not have Super Bowl Fever, nor do I have Super Bowl Snacks from
the local deli.

I feel deprived.

I couldn't watch any more after that lucky NO interception

What was the point spread at the start of game?

The teams seemed so evenly matched, so I'll guess
IND -3

The successful on sides kick and the resultant pile-up were phenomenal

The commercials were fresh enough to tolerate, and the anti abortion
ad
went so fast it was so barely noticeable before I realized
it, it was over

I'm guessing the Oprah, Dave and Jay commercial was of
3 impersonating actors, and I didn't get the DL joke anyway
about a bad game 10-6, (and an obvious"have another bag of chips w/
dip, Oprah, "
for some libelous reason wasn't used)

A bad game _party_, genius.

  • Re: OT: Question
    ... I couldn't watch any more after that lucky NO interception ... What was the point spread at the start of game? ... I'm guessing the Oprah, Dave and Jay commercial was of ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: From *that* Oscar show - "UMA & OPRAH NAME GAME"
    ... Marcia, R.spamlessinlasvegas@xxxxxxx wrote: ... >> UMA & OPRAH NAME GAME ... <I snip only my own post> ... > Oprah really needs to get over herself. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Copyright Infringement and Re: NCAA hoops-food for thought
    ... Garden watching a basketball game that he had helped fix. ... College basketball is a big business today, and betting on it is not ... favorites just miss covering the spread. ... "It's the favorites with the big spreads," Kenny White, an influential ...
    (rec.gambling.sports)