Re: NBC late night mess, SNL verson

Robert Cohen wrote:
On Jan 17, 1:03 pm, Banacek <tomk...@xxxxxx> wrote:
I'm somebody. Sadly not an American anybody. We don't count.

I have the same problem ..they won't let Canadians watch it. I just
saw it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYaJf2q5EGE

But NBC will likely take it down...but someone else will put another
one up.

When SNL's actors can so mock their very employer, then a self-
derisive
nation ain't completely hopelessly doomed, though we're still close
enough

I don't know why, but I just downloaded last night's SNL and watched
it, and I wish I hadn't. You know the show is in terrible shape when
the funniest bit is the musical segment. I thought early 90s was lame,
but wow, this is in a league of its own. Seth Myers doing weekend
updates???

aA...
hl@xxxx

  • Re: NBC late night mess, SNL verson
    ... I have the same problem ..they won't let Canadians watch it. ... But NBC will likely take it down...but someone else will put another ... When SNL's actors can so mock their very employer, ... nation ain't completely hopelessly doomed, ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Tweet 11/23
    ... say the game was the funniest thing on an NBC Thursday since Seinfeld. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: NBC late night mess, SNL verson
    ... I have the same problem ..they won't let Canadians watch it. ... SNL is really dreadful. ... I guess NBC is on a roll. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)