Re: Happy 2010 to my AFL pals!
- From: DDY <dyoder@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:24:11 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 1, 9:14 am, Rod Fernandez <ayresr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And I see the report is it up, complete with excellent pictures. Well
done. I do recall that it was Brady and Tom W. who had cheese cake with
us at Junior's, not Micah. Also, you were nice in describing how I was
rebuffed by the lovely Sarah B. I probably prompted her hurriedly
scamper away, thus ruining any chance of you getting a photo. Sorry!
1. I did get a photo of Sarah, but it wasn't recognizable as her. I
was too slow on the shutter.
2. The trip report is out, seven months late. I see that I switched
between past and present tense way too much. I need to get back in
there and correct that mess.
3. My K-State Cats are #12 in the AP poll, and have been ranging from
#1 to #4 in the RealTime RPI.
4. LSDL has put out 10 video highlights from 2009. It's a nice
collection, but I'd take exception to the omission of Martin Short's
appearances on this list. He came on in June with his number about
checking yourself for ticks, then closed the year with "Don't Commit
Suicide on the Holidays." I love both of them. Also, I'm puzzled that
there were no episodes of "True Tales from the Old West" to be found
in this Top Ten.
DDY's Late Show Fan Page