Re: The blackmailer guy wants a plea deal of 1 yr in jail
- From: Sally <SallyDrell@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:54:09 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 28, 7:34�pm, Maybe <Maybeso...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
From the NY Post:
<The "48 Hours" producer accused of trying to blackmail David
Letterman has floated an offer to plead guilty in exchange for a one-
year prison term, sources told The Post.
The offer won't be considered by the office of outgoing Manhattan DA
Robert Morgenthau, the sources said, because prosecutors feel the call
should be made by Cyrus Vance Jr., who will take office in January.
A Letterman spokesman declined to comment on whether the late-night
comedy king had been contacted about a possible plea deal. <
Read the whole thing here:http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/letterman_mOW4qW5f9ZFBZJ0xw60GaI
Maybe...hopefully, it will be accepted and we won't have to deal with
A new piece of information...he's willing to plead guilty and be in
prison for one year...that makes no sense.
And hey, I personally want to hear every sordid detail, the hell with
skipping a trial. I wanna hear names, see pictures, dates, times, the
whole dirty business. I want to know if A-Rod was involved. I wanna
see the bunker, with arrows pointing to significant places. I want a
soundtrack. There must be tapes of someone moaning, "Yes, yes, yes,
yes." A plea deal would deny me all that shadenfreudenish pleasure.
What else have I got? Warm weather and hurricanes...
- Prev by Date: Re: The blackmailer guy wants a plea deal of 1 yr in jail
- Next by Date: Re: The blackmailer guy wants a plea deal of 1 yr in jail
- Previous by thread: Re: The blackmailer guy wants a plea deal of 1 yr in jail
- Next by thread: Re: The blackmailer guy wants a plea deal of 1 yr in jail