Barbara Walters' earlobes

Did anyone notice how long Barbara's bottom part of her earlobes are? Maybe it was the big earrings weighing them down, but her lobes looked twice as long as should be normal. Maybe I am not used to seeing her hair pulled back so I never noticed. See this footage if you don't know what I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oGKfhYnC8I

  • Re: Barbara Walters earlobes
    ... Maybe it was the big earrings weighing them down, but her lobes ... looked twice as long as should be normal. ... It is customary to start a sentence with a capital letter and end with a ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Barbara Walters earlobes
    ... Maybe it was the big earrings weighing them down, but her lobes looked ... twice as long as should be normal. ... its from wearing to heavy of earings for so many years ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Barbara Walters earlobes
    ... Maybe it was the big earrings weighing them down, but her lobes looked ... twice as long as should be normal. ... Maybe...or her short neck! ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Barbara Walters earlobes
    ... Tim Howard wrote: ... Maybe it was the big earrings weighing them down, but her lobes looked twice as long as should be normal. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Barbara Walters earlobes
    ... Maybe it was the big earrings weighing them down, but her lobes looked ... twice as long as should be normal. ... Everything on her sags and droops. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)