Re: Dave's mom

"Maybe" wrote...
He asked her where she was going
to be in the segment and I thought she said she was going to be at one
of her daughter's houses and one lives in Indiana and one lives in
Florida. I'm not sure which daughter she said.

Dave axed "A lot of folks coming to the house for Thanksgiving Mom?"

She actually said "No not this year. I'm going out this year."

I'd bet she's staying in Indiana.

--

Alan

www.best-page.us

www.wfp.org

~WWWWW~
What a Wonderful Web We Weave

  • Re: OT--Ping: To all who keep warning me of a housing bust in Naples
    ... >>> their lives. ... >> Watch what happens when the RE bubble bursts. ... >> to live in one of those houses. ... Chuckie is just showing his true nature. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • How The Womens Movement Taught Women to Hate Men - By Erin Pizzey
    ... Men, intimidated by their brutal, violent behavior, moved on and out of many jobs. ... I visited the houses of feminist women with my son who carried his action man toys. ... The feminist gurus had done their job well and most of the women I knew complained about their awful lives. ... man-hating feminists trying to oust me and take over. ...
    (soc.men)
  • How The Womens Movement Taught Women to Hate Men - By Erin Pizzey
    ... Men, intimidated by their brutal, violent behavior, moved on and out of many jobs. ... I visited the houses of feminist women with my son who carried his action man toys. ... The feminist gurus had done their job well and most of the women I knew complained about their awful lives. ... man-hating feminists trying to oust me and take over. ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Less roads more relief.
    ... lives. ... "through" all that many houses, much as the anti-travel brigade want ... The bypass has made the ... worse to have a new road built nearby than it is to have a new ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: OT--Ping: To all who keep warning me of a housing bust in Naples
    ... >> their lives. ... > Watch what happens when the RE bubble bursts. ... > won't sell. ... > Those houses dumped by the portion of the population "forced to sell" ...
    (rec.boats)