Re: Dave 'Sextortion' Article : Some Interesting Analysis/Quotes

Brady wrote:
'Sextortion' is latest issue pushing Letterman into spotlight

By Lisa Respers France

A representative for Letterman's company, Worldwide Pants, said, "All the relationships David Letterman was referencing when discussing the matter on the 'Late Show' predated his marriage to Regina" in March.

....they were *begun* prior to the marriage but Dave hasn't come clean on whether or not they ceased *after* the marriage?

"The good thing about a bee (I'm not talking about a Bumble Bee)
is that it stings once and then it dies.
I wish I could say the same for Steve Curtis.”