Re: OT: Craig Ferguson is on...
- From: pfleet <pfleet@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:08:22 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 13, 10:20 pm, johnny bobby bee <stepore-no_spam_...@xxxxxxxxx>
Marcia R. wrote:
...Larry King tonight.
Huh? Try it again, this time in a complete sentence.
Here you go, jbb - Marcia's first part of the sentence is also the
subject line of the thread:
"OT: Craig Ferguson is on ... Larry King tonight."
Wish I'd seen the head's up earlier; I only caught the last 10 minutes
or so. (Maybe I can TiVo the repeat.) It looked like they were having
some fun; that Craig is a charmer. He makes fun of Larry on LLS, so
the guy must be a good sport about it. He said Craig was going to be a
guest host/sub for him in the future. They ended with an old joke
about Craig's kilt...
Larrry: What do Scotsmen have on under that thing?
Craig: Well, on a *good* day, lipstick!
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Craig Ferguson is on...
- Next by Date: The button
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Craig Ferguson is on...
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Craig Ferguson is on...