Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA . . . (And Then Some) .
- From: Twibil <nowayjose6@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, Wiseguy <epw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
More one-sided nonsense.
How odd that you think it should be someone else's responsibility to
argue your side for you!
Your whole argument is based on this false assumption.
Uh, doofus, *you're* the one who accused Robert of posting "one-sided
nonsense". That four-word sentence makes it perfectly clear that for
it *not* to be "nonsense" he should have presented *both* sides of the
point: both pro-Bush and anti. Ergo, that's expecting him to take
your side for you -as well as taking his own.
The only way this could be otherwise would be if you're attempting the
Bill Clinton/Humpty-Dumpty maneuver: claiming that "When I Use a Word,
It Means Precisely What I Want It To Mean...."
Failed logic class, right?"
Nope. Also taught at the University of California (Riverside) for 12
years, and scored 168 the last time they ran me through the Stanford-
Binet test series.
Q: Could you possibly look any more foolish?
(Free hint: that's what we call a "rhetorical question".)
- Prev by Date: Re: Letterman Takes Turn Toward the Political (NY Times)
- Next by Date: Re: Dave, writers and the monologue.
- Previous by thread: Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA . . . (And Then Some) .
- Next by thread: OT: Conan knocked out during taping of TS