Re: 09/09/09 = Brady's birthday!

On Sep 9, 10:44 am, DDY <dyo...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If I might swipe a custom from our favorite newspaper editor, I'd like
to give a cameo mention to Mr. Brady Cox, whose birthday is this very
day.

I'll leave the poems to the ladies, but an occasion of this magnitude
must be properly observed throughout the Internet.

Have a good one, sir!

David D

DDY's Late Show Fan Pagehttp://www.ddy.com/dl3.html

uh.....happy belated birthday there Brady, old fella, I hope ya
enjoyed it. A tip of the Mountain Dew to ya, and here's hoping to a
better future to you too................(tip toeing out)..............

  • Re: 09/09/09 = Bradys birthday!
    ... to give a cameo mention to Mr. Brady Cox, whose birthday is this very ... I'll leave the poems to the ladies, but an occasion of this magnitude ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: 09/09/09 = Bradys birthday!
    ... I'll leave the poems to the ladies, but an occasion of this magnitude ... Oooh, Happy Birthday to our favorite scribe, philosopher, and mountain- ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: 09/09/09 = Bradys birthday!
    ... to give a cameo mention to Mr. Brady Cox, whose birthday is this very ... I'll leave the poems to the ladies, but an occasion of this magnitude ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: 09/09/09 = Bradys birthday!
    ... I'll leave the poems to the ladies, but an occasion of this magnitude ... Birthday Dy ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Mini Get Together in Northern Va
    ... > We had a fun filled afternoon of cuddling Marc Jacobs and Burberry bags ... Thanks ladies for a fun, fun afternoon and let's make this a ... Let me get this right...this was to celebrate DH's birthday? ...
    (alt.fashion)