Re: LSQG (tm) - Wednesday, 9/9/MMIX #3179
- From: Dewey <smashersloan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 10, 9:24 pm, Traci <hoosiergir...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay, for the second time in a few short weeks they've served raw
food. I took everyone's word for it that the fish was supposed to be
raw but raw hamburger can kill you. Why did she serve it to him? Why
wasn't there a cooked burger standing by for him to sample? I knew
when she took it out of the pan that it wouldn't be cooked because it
only cooked for hardly a minute.
Oh good lord, I eat my hamburgers (and steak) nearly raw and have never
once gotten sick from it. If you buy quality meat, there's little chance
you'll get ill.
And even the most virulent strains of E. coli, while nasty to deal with,
have a fatality rate of .0083% (according to the CDC website). So yeah,
it can kill you, but more than likely it won't.
Traci - "just put it close to the grill and yell fire at it"
Traci eats raw meat. Why am I not surprised?
- Prev by Date: Allegedly, FORBE$ 100 Celebrities Is Knocking Down A Few Nichels
- Next by Date: Re: LSQG (tm) - Wednesday, 9/9/MMIX #3179
- Previous by thread: Re: LSQG (tm) - Wednesday, 9/9/MMIX #3179
- Next by thread: Re: LSQG (tm) - Wednesday, 9/9/MMIX #3179