Re: Wed. 7/29 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 22:51:56 -0500
R H Draney wrote:
Coggy13 filted:On Aug 1, 3:12=A0pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suppose we'd have a similar problem here getting temperatures to read w=ithjust one digit...fortunately that, and the even more perplexing concept o=f atemp with a minus sign in front of it, are only an issue in places too co=ld tosupport human life....rWhere do you live?
Phoenix, the garden spot of the Southwest....r
In Arizona, it's not so much the ...
- Prev by Date: Re: Article: Letterman conquers deadly bug disease
- Next by Date: Re: First Weekend in Aug. Time Wasting Thread
- Previous by thread: Re: Wed. 7/29 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: Wed. 7/29 Big Show Synopsis