Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis
- From: "Default User" <defaultuserbr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Jul 2009 18:18:35 GMT
She's the principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre. This
She is just as beautiful as Tony Mendez reported. I was a bit
surprised that Tony wasn't mentioned during her visit, but I expect
they felt this would distract from her first visit to the show.
Anyway, I'm happy that we got to meet her, and I'm sure Tony was
delighted, as were the home viewers.
Video of her visit is being compressed on the home computer this
morning. It's going in the archives.
I'm still bewildered as to how someone can walk on their toes.
The shoes have a lot to do with it.
When I was a lad, a local youth ballet company came to my junior high
and gave a performance (actually several short performances). For
the most part, the young ladies didn't wear toe shoes, so they didn't
get up on tippy-toes. There was one segment (something about a
clockwork doll) where she did. They explained all this to us, I guess
to be edumacational.
It was quite enjoyable, and not just because we got out of regular
class to see it. Or that the performers were quite cute.
1. This was only an exhibition, not a competition. Wagering was not
Day 158 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project
- Prev by Date: Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: LSQG (tm) - Thursday, 7/9/MMIX #3146
- Previous by thread: Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis